Unlock the Secret to Weaving the EASIEST Black and White Wash Cloths!•
Posted on May 02 2023
This video shows how I wove gorgeous wash cloths using two high contrast colors on a rigid heddle loom. The EASIEST visual bang for your buck in my opinion.
Don't tell the others, but I think these are my favorite (shh!).
- Ashford 24" Rigid Heddle Loom
- Sugar'n Cream Cotton Yarn
- 7.5 dpi heddle
- 114 ends - 15" warp width
- approx 60" warp length for 2 wash cloths, all black
- 2" of black 8/4 cotton yarn, 13" white Sugar'n Cream yarn, another 2" of black 8/4 cotton - each wash cloth was 17" on the loom
- after washing & hemming, they were about 12" square
A Farewell to Yarns
Hey friends! There's a shop update coming tomorrow, Thursday, August 3rd! I have been carrying 3 bases from Echoview Fiber Mill, but the mill sadly...Read More
Create Amazing Sock...
Here's how I make a shorty sock on my circular sock machine on 64 stitches! These socks are perfect for warmer weather, and go great with your dai...Read More
It's Called Manifes...
It's Called Manifesting, Look It Up It may look like I'm cooking homegrown mushrooms, but I'm actually manifesting an empire. I've got a lot of d...Read More